[HD download links] In A Good Way 我的自由年代 RAW [26EP@1080p (END) with Eng Soft Subs]

Note: These raw videos are downloaded from 騰訊視頻 (v.qq.com)
and the HD version only come out on every tuesday (actual broadcast day is friday),
which means HD version comes out later than actual broadcast.
I’ll try to upload as promptly as I can once I downloaded the video from the site.

【給中文用戶的說明與常見問題的解答】點我
未經允許,請勿轉載。

Shortlink for this thread: http://wp.me/p2tDC3-2P
(Please do not share my download links elsewhere, just link back to this thread^^)

我的自由年代 (In A Good Way)

goodway

Title: 我的自由年代 / Wo De Zi You Nian Dai
English title: In A Good Way
Genre: Romance
Broadcast network: SETTV
Broadcast period: 2013-Nov-15
Air time: Fridays 22:00

Discussion Thread @ Soompi: http://goo.gl/cO4Gtu
(Join me for discussion! More Information about the drama will be posted over there.)

Download Links (MP4-1080p@mega/mediafire):

Recommendations:
– Use Google Chrome browser to download so there won’t be any errors
– Since each file is quite big, try using [megadownloader] instead (able to pause download and resume) or use download manager software.
– There have been feedbacks about video playback errors using VLC player,
try alternative video players such as QQPlayer/ Gom Player/ Baidu Player.

1080p@MEGA: [FULL FOLDER]

[01] [02] [03] [04] [05] [06] [07] [08] [09] [10]
[11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20]
[21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26]

1080p@MEDIAFIRE: [FULL FOLDER
(NOTE: Mediafire is a backup storage, I’ll still be using MEGA as my main upload storage. Mediafire links will come later than Mega. Use mediafire links if you’re encountering problems with Mega, it screw up sometimes)

[01] [02] [03] [04] [05] [06] [07] [08] [09] [10]
[11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20]
[21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26]

(Ep12 have some video issues at the hug scene, showing a glimpse of the video preview, it’s a problem from the original video site, can’t fix it :( sorry!)

ENG SUBS UPDATED TILL EP26

(Big Thanks to SOUTSADA7 for re-syncing the subs to fit with this version of RAW videos!)
Note: If there’s any problem with the subs, please reply to SOUTSADA7’s comment^^
I’m not in charge of managing the subs files.

Sample Screencap for 1080p:

Ep1-preview (1) Ep1-preview (2)
Ep1-preview (3)
Ep1-preview (4)
Ep1-1080p Ep2-1080p
Ep7-1080p

Categories Downloads Twdrama

• chocolander • 3 years ago

Thanks Caroline for uploading all of IAGW, I’m really loving it! I came over from youtube, because people stopped uploading hd versions over there and I guess it’s the same reason as the one given for the 1080p versions. So your website was a haven for me! :) It’s such a pity that SETTV gonna just stop sites from dl 1080p versions. But still they’ve got us hooked onto this drama that I am so very anxious to know how it ends that I won’t really care about the video quality, but nevertheless thanks very much for finding the best possible quality of the videos :)

You’re welcome, I found 1080p version of ep21 from a online friend in a chinese forum, he/she converted the flv format of Iqiyi video to mp4 and kindly uploaded them for me. I always have a hard time downloading from Iqiyi and it’s quite a pity because Iqiyi is heaven for korean variety shows which I’m a big fan of.

• ruoqi • 3 years ago

Hello! Thank you so much for compiling this!! Btw, the link for episode 22 leads to the link for episode 21…;;

It’s updated, actually the link to ep21 is the folder for both ep21-22, but I fixed both links. I actually saw that v.qq updated 1080p videos of ep21-22, will download and upload them later.

• soutsada7 • 3 years ago

sorry for the delay in subs guys; I’ve been busy with exams and finals are coming up. I should be done with everything by next week, so I can start working on syncing the subs. I’ll have all updated after next week!

• Jane • 3 years ago

Looking forward to it. Good luck with your exams. Thanks Soutsada7!

• soutsada7 • 3 years ago

Thanks, Jane! :) Subs for all episodes uploaded!

• koreanlover • 3 years ago

hello, just to let you know ep26 video’s ending got cut out… please fix it~~~ i’m dying to know the ending~~~ thank you!

I’m sure it’s not cut out as it’s an open ending, if you saw the ending theme song then it’s full.

• koreanlover • 3 years ago

i didn’t even get to see the ending theme song. it just cut off half way when they were talking. i’m sure whether it was a faulty download. please help me check if the files uploaded had no problems~ if there isn’t, i’ll download it again. i downloaded from MEGA.

Try downloading again or download from mediafire then (I checked the watch page, it’s loading properly). There should be no problem because so far, only you reported this to me. I also posted these links in a chinese forum but so far there’s no such feedback from them. It’s all working properly. Edit: I also downloaded the mega link again, I skimmed until the end and saw the ending song theme so both links should be working fine.

• K4Ice4Thu • 3 years ago

Thanks Caroline for all your work in putting up the super HD links!!
    Also, thanks to Soutsada7 for resyncing the subs – incidentally, was just wondering if you would be at some point uploading the subs for ep 20-26?

• K4Ice4Thu • 3 years ago

Whoa whoops…nvm, for some reason when I scrolled through the comments, I missed Soutsada’s comment on just finishing up exams..
      Will wait patiently :)

• soutsada7 • 3 years ago

subs resynced for episodes 20-16 end :)

• soutsada7 • 3 years ago

I meant 26, not 16 :/

Great! I really appreciate the hard work that you’ve put in so far! Thank you very much for your contribution, I’m sure the rest are very grateful to you too.

• Jane • 3 years ago

Thank you very much Soutsada7 for the subs and thank you too to Carolies541 for the videos. I just rewatched the last few episodes and cried all over again :-( I can’t wait for the movie!