In A Good Way 我的自由年代 OST (Youtube+DL) [04/05 – Updated 2 Songs From Chang Chen Yue]

I’m sharing a compilation of the songs played in In A Good Way. The full version of ending theme, Obviously Love You (明明愛你) by Freya Lin (林凡)  just came out yesterday. Full Version of Opening Theme, Good Morning Hard City by Adrian Fu is updated on 12/23. Most of In A Good Way’s BGM are old songs so I downloaded them and compiled them into one folder for your convenience^^.

Note: If there’s new songs included in the drama, I will try and find it and update it in this post.

FULL OST Youtube Playlist: http://goo.gl/oKKfXo

Download OST Compilation Folder (192/320Kbps@MP3):

Opening Theme: Good Morning Hard City – Adrian Fu (符致逸)
Romanized Lyrics: http://obsessionsofline.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/gmhc.png

Ending Theme: Obviously Love You (明明愛你) – Freya Lin (林凡)

BGM: The reason for happiness (幸福的理由) – Genie Chuo (卓文萱)

BGM: What do you want me to love? (妳要我愛什麼) – Adrian Fu (符致逸) [Updated NEW Song on 02/21]

BGM: On my Mind (牽掛) – Wu Bai (伍佰&China Blue)

BGM: However (然而) – Bobby Chen (陳昇)

BGM: Crowded Playground (擁擠的樂園) – Bobby Chen (陳昇)

BGM: The Rainbow in You (彩虹的你) – Bobby Chen (陳昇)

BGM: Love Me, Don’t Go (愛我別走) – Chang Chen Yue (張震嶽)

BGM: Freedom (自由) – Chang Chen Yue (張震嶽)

BGM: For Now (先這樣吧) – Chang Chen Yue (張震嶽)

BGM: Free Night – Chang Chen Yue (張震嶽)

BGM: Crazy for Love (為愛癡狂) – Rene Liu (劉若英)
Romanized Lyrics: http://obsessionsofline.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/cfl.png

BGM: Träumerei – Schumann

Categories Downloads Twdrama

• tinsel blue • 4 years ago

Wow thanks!! Would you know what is the Jitterbug music that they play whenever they dance? Is it a cuter version of Bobby Chen’s However? I actually thought that the opening theme song was by Wubai too. This is the first time that I have heard of Adrian Fu. Am loving the drama and music. =D

• tinsel blue • 4 years ago

Actually, I amend my comment… is the Jitterbug music a cuter version of Rene Liu’s Crazy for Love? I’d love to listen to it and think of Liu Chuan and Jia En’s dance scenes. And dance practice scenes. 😉

I think we can only find this BGM if SETTV releases the OST for IAGW but so far, I’ve no idea what’s the music played during the Jitterbug dance.

• Lizzie • 3 years ago

thx so much for the IAGW Ost download links!!! do you know where i can find the english translation to the opening and ending songs of this drama? i know i can find a part of it in the episodes themselves, but how about the full version of both? i’m so sorry if you’ve mentioned about it somewhere. if you did, please direct me. Thank you very much and i’m very sorry for the inconvenience/bother it may have caused you. >_<

• unnichan • 3 years ago

Thank you so very much! I have these tracks on repeat as I type. I did want to know though, is there anywhere that has the lyrics or romanizations? I don’t find that often but I like to be able to read what I hear if I can.
    Thanks again!

Hmmm… All I know is that Miss Koala (koalasplayground) had translated parts of the lyrics for the opening and ending theme. Maybe you can try there?

• unnichan • 3 years ago

Yea no, I need romanization lyrics. Which still read in the native language but using Roman characters, not translated into English but thank you! They are very very rare to find.

I do have the original lyrics but not the romanization… maybe you can tell me which songs you want the romanization then I can help you to romanize in Pinyin?

• unnichan • 3 years ago

Really? I don’t want you to work harder. But I’d really love to have Good Morning Hard City and Crazy for Love, if it’s possible. Thank you so much!!!

Making it into Pin Yin is a lot less work than translating :p. You do understand Han Yu Pin Yin right? Because I’m not sure how do people usually romanize mandarin but I usually use pinyin..

• unnichan • 3 years ago

I’m learning through music mostly. And I hear that Pin Yin is easier too. But any way you can/want to help is awesome truly!!

I updated the romanized lyrics at the end of the OST video in my post^^ Hopefully, you can understand it.

• unnichan • 3 years ago

Excellent!! Suh a great help!! Thank you so much!

• FrankL • 3 years ago

Thanks so much for compiling the songs!! I’m really enjoying this drama.

• Lee • 3 years ago

Wow. Glad that they put all these oldies in the movie. I’m really liking it. It’s all new to me and I’m liking it a lot. Especially wu bai and the China blue on my mind and Adrain hard city. Those are my two fave! Thanks for the wonderfully hard to get by compilation!

• Abee Lee • 3 years ago

Wow… thank you so much! I was going nuts searching for the songs and lyrics! You are a life savior! ^^

• adartono • 3 years ago

Hi, do you have the song that Liu Chun sang to Lin Jia En on episode 17? (the lyrics has something like I want you freedom like a bird….) Thanks!

• Mizuki • 3 years ago

Awesome! I love the Reason for Happiness song! Thank you for sharing :)

• kimchipancakes • 3 years ago

thanks so much! i love this drama and the throwbacks to these oldies but goodies. by the way, do you have chang chen yue’s ai wo bie zou and zi you? it’s been stuck in my head and i’ve been trying to find those two songs.

I updated the 2 songs into mega folder^^

• kimchipancakes • 3 years ago

thank you so much!! (: you’re awesome!

• Allysa Ashleigh • 3 years ago

does anyone knows where to find an english lyrics of these IN A GOOD WAY OST?
    i love listening these songs but wanted to know its lyrics also :) cant wait for the next episodes.

• Michelle • 3 years ago

Thank you so much!!!

• Rica Briñas • 2 years ago

I just finished watching this drama~ Thank you very much for compiling! 😀 Would you know where I can download the song Lego sang? 😀