Aaron Yan’s New SETTV Sunday Drama Releases Concept Teasers

Youtube-_______[00_00_09][20140308-192944-6]

What an odd pairing, I still can’t imagine them as a couple even though the concept teasers are out. Fall in Love With Me (愛上兩個我) is set to replace the lackluster Deja Vu (回到愛以前) and premiere on April 6th. SETTV released 2 new concept teasers for the drama and frankly, I’m not impressed as I know that SETTV can do better and they did better with their recent drama teasers. Such as the stylish concept teasers of Fabulous 30 (女人30 情定水舞間), the epic teasers of Once Upon a Time in Beitou (熱戀歌海) and even Deja Vu had much more interesting concept teasers that Fall in Love With Me.

Good thing there’s Aaron Yan being the eye-candy to save this set of boring teasers, Tia Lee is beautiful on her own but I just can’t imagine Aaron and Tia as a couple! They just don’t match but I’ll be waiting for the drama to prove me wrong. The whole plotline still seems very vague aside from the two-faced character that Aaron will be playing. He’s a cold calculating boss by day but a gentle and caring guy at night. I’ll be putting this drama on my watch list and hope this will be a more interesting drama that what the plot revealed so far. I’m quite glad to see Deja Vu go because that drama is just a continuous cycle of draggy plots and overused cliches and hopefully, Fall in Love With Me will bring some fresh air to SETTV sunday drama slot.

Teasers:

This is me, this is also me.
Two different sides of me, you fell in love with the 2 of me.

05 06 07 02 03 04

Categories News Preview Translations Twdrama

• timeinthegray • 3 years ago

Hopefully Tia plays an interesting character as well; it’s the only way I see myself liking this pairing. Because I’m still really, really weirded out by it.

I can see them playing as siblings, Tia as the older sister and Aaron as the younger brother but being a couple is so weird! I’ll be watching this from afar, just to see how it goes.

• misscupcakees • 3 years ago

Hopefully Tia will show some improvement with her acting!

Like you all, I am weirded out by this pairing.

• heisui • 3 years ago

Well the air date is still a while away, they might amp up their efforts in the teasers/promo posters, etc. once it gets nearer. 😉

HEHEH..I like the narration in the 2nd teaser! 😀

I think usually teasers are quite connected to the upcoming promo materials so I guess they’ll use this washed-out tone which I’m not really liking. It’s not bad, just nothing exceptional, I was expecting more from SETTV who had been on roll with their recent awesome teasers.

• heisui • 3 years ago

Well, I think Aaron’s face is enough to make a lot of fans want to watch the drama, HEHE…

I saw the new trailers, it’s a 30second preview with scenes in it, Tia looks better than my expectation. I will probably catch the first episode and it’s true that Aaron’s face is good enough to make people watch the drama. Oh, the shallow us :p. Who doesn’t love eye-candies!

• kat. • 3 years ago

(From that 1 second we saw….) Tia looks different? Maybe that will negate some of the weirdness lol.

Hmm.. I don’t see the difference aside from maybe… fuller cheeks? Hahaha, maybe it will make her look younger. She does not look old but it’s Aaron that look youthful and boyish so they’ll look like a boy and a woman.

• ramjam • 3 years ago

hey guys, what’ the song called in the first teaser? or where can i find it? .. or is the it just a 30 second long tune.. it sounded like it could be a really good song!

It sounds like Aaron’s 多餘的愛 but so far I can’t find the full version in the internet.