Rock ‘n’ Road OST Download Compilation (03/28 – 2 Mayday BGMs Updated)

I love the soundtrack of Rock ‘n’ Road despite having to bear the awkward lipsyncing in the drama. I am sharing OST goodies of Rock ‘n’ Road, just like what I did with In A Good Way, I’ll be compiling the soundtrack and update this post when there’s new songs included in the drama.

Credits with the link if you’re gonna share it at other places: http://wp.me/p2tDC3-rn

Download OST Compilation Folder (192/320Kbps@MP3):

Opening Theme: Mayday (五月天) – You’re the only one (你是唯一)

Ending Theme: Jia Jia (家家) – Soon, happiness (快樂快了)

BGM: Mayday (五月天) – Sad people should not listen to slow songs (Stay happy through the end) (傷心的人別聽慢歌(貫徹快樂))

BGM: Mayday (五月天) – Onion (洋蔥)

Categories Downloads Twdrama

• medicenjuana • 3 years ago

thanks so much for sharing 😀

• luminousmint • 3 years ago

thank you!

• chocolander • 3 years ago

Thanks a bunch! Just a minor detail, I think you’ve misnamed the files, Onion and Sad people should not listen to slow songs, as in the title names didn’t match the song content. But thanks for compiling such awesome songs! :) Mayday and Jia Jia are really A-listers in singing :)

• misunderst0od • 3 years ago

Thank you for the song compilation! I noticed they also added “Spring” by Wang Feng to the OST (汪峰-春天里). I totally fell in love with that song after first hearing it in episode 11.

• Abee Lee • 3 years ago

Thank you! Just started watching this drama and when I heard Mayday I just went crazy. I also love the ending song. Thanks for compiling this songs^^

• Marjory • 3 years ago

Anyone know if there is the piano version of the 快樂快了 that is heard in the show instead of the recording with 家家 and the electric guitar?

• Lady G. • 3 years ago

I’m hooked on this drama, and even watched 6 episodes in one day! It’s fantastic. Chris Wu makes anything tops. I think Tdramas are so much better shorter. Thanks very much.

I agree, it’s much better when it’s shorter. I hope SETTV knows this because they ruin so many good dramas with extension *coughinagoodwaycough*

• Lady G. • 3 years ago

LOL. I’m not a big Tdrama watcher. But some I can latch on to. I can always tell when they extend and start throwing the kitchen sink into the storyline. I was really loving Chris’ drama Zhong Wu Yen, (where he was a 2nd lead) but it just went on and on, and then they made the 2nd lead girl do stupid things after you thought her life was cleared up. Stupid, cliche things of course. Ughh. But I think that Tdramas are starting to get much better these days.

SETTV still remain the same, delivering dramas with inconsistent quality but I think they’re good at marketing and always have a knack in choosing attractive cast that will always attract me, sigh… haha! But TTV, PTS have far more interesting selections and I’m hopeful about Twdramas because of these great channels.