Jasper Liu and Puff Kuo Graces the July Edition of Spop Magazine (edited with more pics)

Jasper Liu and Puff Kuo are refreshingly sweet, adorable and summer-perfect for the July Edition of SETTV’s in-house regular magazine, Spop (華流). It’s about time for the cast of Pleasantly Surprised/Love Myself or You (喜歡. 一個人) to be on Spop magazine to promote the series. Pleasantly Surprised have been enjoying a fair amount of buzz and popularity in Taiwan, their rating are pretty stable and relatively high for the past 3 episodes. It’s been receiving decent reviews for its sweet and light-hearted romance and it’s not only fluff without brain (cough Just You) which easily makes me love it without feeling guilty. I’m loving the natural chemistry and sweet interactions between the main couple.

Their wardrobes are perfect for summer and I also love the minty blue colors they have for the covers. I’m wondering if the stylist of Pleasantly Surprised could coordinate with the stylist of Spop magazine to change those floral pants that Ah-Jie (Jasper Liu) is sporting in the show for something more stylish like what he’s wearing on the covers, LOL! I personally can’t choose between the two versions, the cover on top is the limited special version that comes with a folder with pleasantly surprised poster printed on it and the cover below is for the regular edition, both looks great! Plus, they’re having two different version of inside pages for two covers, SETTV really knows how to milk money from fans! I’ll be looking out for both version in my local stores but I think the limited edition is sold out already, YIKES!

111213141516

22 21 23

Promotion Video:

Categories News Twdrama

• timeinthegray • 3 years ago

I think this is the first time S-POP has different content within different cover versions… UGH WHYYY, there’s no way I can afford both issues especially since I live overseas. Plus, fans are so lightning fast it’s unreal; I’m scared I won’t be nimble-fingered enough to snag a copy when it becomes available online. =__=

Anywaaay, I’m loving the two cover concepts (it’s not as in-your-face as the FILWM ones—I only liked one of the three) as well as the relaxing minty blue color scheme in both. Puff and Jasper are adorable!

I live in Singapore, my local bookstores import Spop magazine even though it’ll be slower but I’m guessing that they won’t have the limited edition, just like during the In A Good Way times T_T, I could only get a hand on the regular edition. Yes, this is also the first time I heard that Spop have 2 different version for their content, I hope this will not be their plan for the future too, they’re seriously milking my money.

• chocolander • 3 years ago

@Carolies541: I live in Singapore too :) Wow, both covers are 2 different feels, one cool and suave and the other, cute and adorkable. I remember my frenzy to pick up the IAGW magazines, stopping at various bookstores and convenience stores, I think it was 7-Eleven (according to the highly misleading promotional videos =.=, and getting my hopes up for nothing) but only finding one (Popular) stocking up on the regular edition -.- Where did you get your mag from, carolies541?

I always see Spop magazines in Kinokuniya, it’s also available in magazine stand in plaza sing, dhoby ghaut mrt, near the ATM machines. I got my IAGW from plaza sing magazine shop. I just ordered mine for both version from books.com.tw since the limited edition will probably not be available in Singapore.

• レ イ • 3 years ago

It’s so cute that I decided to put it as my cover photo for FB and my phone wallpaper. Ugh. I love this pairing so much.
    And I live in England but I don’t know where to buy it elsewhere without having to go on YesAsia or something :/

• kat. • 3 years ago

I like the first cover more – so cute and adorable. (And you’re totally right about those floral pants!)

• ishimaru • 3 years ago

In one of the magazines, there’s a picture of puff hands on jaspers butt I think? LOL its hella cute. I totally ship these two. (sorry Aaron)*

• stuartnz • 3 years ago

Thank you very much for sharing these – the photos perfectly capture the mood of the OTP and your posting them means I don’t have to try to buy a magazine I can’t read from far, far, far away. :)

• dwn • 3 years ago

So cute.I ‘d like to know the clothing brand of shirt worn Puff guo. the one with the pink elephant. is probably indicated in the pages of magazines. THANK you for your valuable help.!^^

• Xing Ying • 3 years ago

Hello I’m currently looking for the July 2014 Normal Edition ( The one with the suave look), is anyone selling that copy or know or places that sells it?

I have gotten the cute July issue already. But can’t seem to find the suave version.

Please email me if you guys knows of where to get it.