Spop August Edition, Issue 19: The Trio of Pleasantly Surprised

I got my copy of August edition of Spop (華流) magazine early this morning and I’m so happy for the fast delivery. I took pictures of the inside pages, however due to the bad lighting in my room and because I’m using my phone to take these pictures, the quality may not be so good. In such limiting circumstances, I adjusted the coloring and brightness so that it look better. This is my third purchase of Spop magazine, the first being the January edition where it featured the leads of In A Good Way (我的自由年代), Kirsten Ren (I heard her official English name is actually Lorene Ren?) and Lego Li, second was just a month ago which featured the leads of Pleasantly Surprised (喜歡. 一個人) but I didn’t really took good pictures of those editions. Sadly, for this month, I couldn’t get a copy on Jasper’s individual cover (I’ve been drooling for it) as books.com.tw delivers randomly for the regular edition, we’ll either get Jasper or Puff on the cover. Not that I’m complaining since Puff’s cover is lovely too.

The trio of Pleasantly Surprised are soooo adorable in these pictures and Jasper…. _ he’s too cute for me to handle, who can resist his 100megawatt smile? I love how bright the colors are, it feels so summery! I also took pictures of Lene Lai (Le Xuan)’s feature page, she’s so beautiful in those pages and I love that they went outdoor for those pictures. I think Spop could try outdoor photoshoot for their covers instead of limiting themselves in the studio for the covers but I think it’s just easier for them to take pictures indoor than outdoor.

Please credit if you take out these pictures out of my blog, thank you :http://wp.me/p2tDC3-Ss
轉載請註明來源:

The premium edition comes with a notebook, the back of the covers are small posters of the drama.
3 4 5

Let’s begin the showcase of the inside pages!
7 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

He’s so adorable T_T
20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Jasper’s lips seem to be really touching Puff’s cheeks.
27 28 29

Since they always joke that Lene Lai is Puff’s concubine, Hao-Wei (Jolin Chien) and Ah-Jie (Jasper Liu) can get together too, hahaha!
30 31 32 33 34

Lene Lai’s feature page

She’s so pretty!!
35 36
37 38 39

Articles featuring Pleasantly Surprised:

Categories Blogging

• misscupcakees • 3 years ago

You make me jealous every time you get your magazines! Me want! They’re so so so adorable!

There are some stocks left in books.com.tw I think, u should grab a copy. I live overseas but the delivery came to me in 3 days, delivery fee is a bit pricey though :p

• misscupcakees • 3 years ago

Ahaha, I really wanted the In A Good Way edition but I was sad because it sold it so quickly before I even had the chance to check out the site! Urghh, hate delivery fees!

I got my copy in a local bookstore, I live in singapore. Asian countries may sell spop on certain bookstores.

• misscupcakees • 3 years ago

Ohhh, lucky! Not so lucky here. 😛 I’m crossing my fingers and hoping that there will be a reprint but I doubt it.

• timeinthegray • 3 years ago

Whoa, you got it fast! Perks of living in Singapore, eh? 😉 I just got mine today and I love the issue. Mhm, I think Kirsten’s official English name is Lorene… which I’m not used to at all, but it was on all those In a Good Way posters, so yup. It’s too bad you didn’t get Jasper’s cover; I like it a lot more than Puff’s cover since hers is overly yellow and much too plain. But hey, it’s cool that the covers match your bedspread! 😀

Do you mind if I take pictures and translate bits and pieces of my magazine as well? ^^

I dont mind it, you can just take the pictures, haha! I am lazy to translate it even though there are not much things inside too actually. I like Jasper’s cover because it’s Jasper lol and I like his pose.

• kat. • 3 years ago

Can I ship Ah Jie and Hao Wei now?? LOL The guys’ pics are so adorable!!!

• レ イ • 3 years ago

This issue is so adorable. Omg. So adorable!!!
    Is it okay if I use one of your photo from this issue as my Tumblr profile photo and cover and Facebook cover too? 😀

• Xing Ying • 3 years ago

@Carolies541 or anyone who knows,

Hello may I check with you, the SPOP October 2014 Issue.The covers though they are different (eg. Betw Liu Yihao cover and the Three People cover) the content just for the 喜欢一个人 photos are they the same?

The content is the same for 3 covers, you can choose either one.