[HD download links] Apple in Your Eye 妹妹 RAW [13EP@720p (END)]

Note: These raw videos are downloaded from IQiyi and the HD version only come out on one day after the broadcast (which means HD version comes out on every Saturday as it airs on every Friday).

I’ll try to upload as promptly as I can once I downloaded the video from the site.

【給中文用戶的說明與常見問題的解答】點我
未經允許,請勿轉載。

Shortlink for this thread: http://wp.me/p2tDC3-Tu

(Please do not share my download links elsewhere, just link back to this thread^^)

妹妹 (Apple in Your Eye)

poster

Title: 妹妹 / Mei Mei
English title: Apple in Your Eye
Genre: Romance
Broadcast network: TTV
Broadcast period: 2014-Aug-08
Air time: Every Friday 22:00

Discussion Thread @ Soompi: Link

Download Links (MP4-720p@mediafire):

Recommendations:

– If there is any video playback errors using VLC player, try alternative video players such as QQPlayer/ Gom Player/ Baidu Player.
– Download using download manager software as the files are HUGE.

720p@MEDIAFIRE: [FULL FOLDER]

(NOTE: I will only be uploading to mediafire this time round since there have been many complaints on MEGA being unstable. Eg: Unable to download for certain periods, etc. It’s a hassle for me to tend to every problems so, just use mediafire links, I won’t upload to other online storage sites anymore.)

[01] [02] [03] [04] [05] [06] [07] [08] [09] [10]
[11] [12] [13]

Sample Screencaps for 720p:
6 7 8 9
Categories Downloads Twdrama

• trotwood • 3 years ago

I really want to watch this show. Do you know any site that might be subbing it?

Unfortunately I dont know any at the moment.

• spider • 3 years ago

I think viki is starting the sub soon. Ep.1 is already up but sub not completed yet.

• emsterz • 3 years ago

How are you finding the show so far? I’m torn – it gets to me emotionally, I really like the animation and voiceover reflections, but the acting is grating and there are moments of cliche/redundancies that drag the pace down.

I am torn too, the family part gets to me and I like the characters, but not yet invested in their love story (more attached to their bond and mutual understanding but not romance) I find myself rooting for the second male lead instead. I am enjoying it nonetheless. The acting is fine, only An Zhe’s acting feel a bit stiff since he is new too, the rest are pretty natural.

• emsterz • 3 years ago

Yeah! I really love the family bonds and how much they get each other. Every time mom and dad say things I tear up. 2nd lead isn’t doing anything for me (he doesnt seem to have much personality atm), but I dont know the only way for a happy ending where the main otp bond isnt destroyed is that they get together, or they both move on individually. I’m pretty sure Yao Qi and Shao Min wont work out, but I’m honestly not sure he and Ji Wei will either, as a couple.

Mag Hsu really writes moving dialogue, some dialogue are so ordinary, like the things you’ll hear in everyday life but the simplicity easily gets me emotional, especially during the family scenes. I’m also not sure whether 17(Yao-Qi) fits with Ji-Wei but I think they always have each other in their heart and mind so they’ll never fully love another person.

The 2nd male lead is quiet but I don’t know… their whole encounter feels so romance-novel like that I’m hoping Ji-Wei can move on and see that there are other candidates in life, haha! I don’t mind Ji-Wei and 17 getting together but I also don’t mind 17 getting together with his girlfriend and Ji-Wei with Yuan-Fang. Must be because the characters are pretty likable so as long as they like each other and get together, I’m good.

The main problem right now is I’m worried that I may feel irked because they’re using “brother-sister” as an excuse to mentally cheat on their other half. (just like In Time With You where Da-Ren use “friend” as an excuse but still got together with another girl.) This part is very sensitive, if Mag doesn’t write the characters with enough care, I might feel that this whole thing is so wrong.

• emsterz • 3 years ago

LOL ok I just went and spoiled myself with that 37 min trailer… god the ending…

• jade • 3 years ago

hi, do u have the ost for this drama? thanks

Sorry, I don’t have the OST at the moment as many of the full tracks are not released yet. Maybe I’ll upload them when I find it.