[HD download links] Love Weaves Through a Millennium 相愛穿梭千年 RAW [22Ep+2SP@480p/720p(END)]

Note: These videos are downloaded from HunanTV’s official streaming site. There’s no uncut version for this drama but this version is slightly different from the broadcast version as there’s less advertising graphics on its screen and only have Hunan channel’s TV logo on top of it (there’s no 高清 (HD) logo on the right side of the screen).

Hunan TV streaming site updates either the 480p version or 720p version, I’ll upload the highest definition I can get from them. The 480p version is pretty clear too actually so you guys don’t have to worry about blurry videos. However, the sound quality of this video version is not that great but still tolerable. This drama airs 2 episodes each day on every Sunday and Monday nights.

——-

Love Weaves Through a Millennium is the Chinese remake of the popular Korean cable drama, Queen In Hyun’s man. I’m pretty fond of the cast of the Chinese remake (Jing Bo-Ran and Zheng Shuang are so cute together) so I’ve been watching this casually and I’m actually enjoying it despite its numerous flaws (maybe because I wasn’t a big fan of the cast of original version so I’m more lenient towards this remake).

As they don’t dub their voices (except for Korean girl group, After School’s member, Nana and the 2nd male lead), their line speech delivery can be a bit distracting for the period (sageuk) part, or maybe I’m just used to Chinese dubbed voices for period dramas that it makes these young actors and actresses line speech delivery sounds bad in comparison. They’re a lot better in the modern part though as their voices suit modern dramas better.

I also dislike the period costumes the Korean production team made for this drama as they don’t fully understand the beauty of Chinese ancient costumes and the period costumes in this drama look kind of cheap in my opinion. One thing for sure is that their cinematography really looks good and it’s expected to look pretty since they’re using a Korean production team to direct their scenes.

【給中文用戶的說明與常見問題的解答】點我
未經允許,請勿轉載。

Shortlink for this thread: http://wp.me/p5pB5Z-1DN

(Please do not share my download links elsewhere, just link back to this thread^^)

相愛穿梭千年 (Love Weaves Through a Millennium)

lwtam-poster

Title: 相愛穿梭千年 / Xiang Ai Chuan Suo Qian Nian
English title: Love Weaves Through a Millennium
Genre: Time Travel, Drama, Romance
Broadcast network: Hunan TV
Broadcast period: 2015-Feb-15 to 2015-Mar-16
Sypnosis: Based of the popular Korean drama Queen In Hyun’s Man, this Chinese version tells the same story of a love that happens between two people from different eras. Imperial scholar official, Gong Ming 公明 (Jing Bo Ran) accidently time-travels two thousand years into the present where he meets actress Lin Xiang Xiang 林湘湘 (Zheng Shuang). Their story is one of love, fate, and commitment. (Source: Dramawiki)

Download Links (MP4-480p/720p@mediafire):

Recommendations:

• If there is any video playback errors using VLC player, try alternative video players such as QQPlayer/ Gom Player/ Baidu Player/ KM Player.
  • Download using download manager software as the files are HUGE.

480p/720p@MEDIAFIRE: [FULL FOLDER]

(NOTE: I will only be uploading to mediafire, it’s a hassle for me to tend to every problems so, just use mediafire links, I won’t upload to other online storage sites anymore.)

[01**] [02] [03] [04] [05] [06] [07] [08] [09] [10]
[11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20]
[21] [22]

Condensed Version of Ep1-22 (Summarized version of ep1-22 with some unseen scenes and it also seems that they included an alternate ending but I’m not sure since I’ve yet to finish watching the series)

The episodes marked with “**” are 480p files. 有”**”的標記就是說明是480p版本的。

720-1
720-2
LWTAM-480p-01thumb
LWTAM-720p-02thumb

Categories Cdrama Downloads

• sicupidcipid • 2 years ago

im still waiting for engsub. how is it? is it worth watching? :)

Hmm… I’ll say it’s pretty well directed, the cinematography is pretty and the story follows closely to the original but there’s nothing ground breaking or new about this remake.

It’s definitely not flawless, their line delivery for the period part can be a bit distracting for me (for someone who can understand Chinese) and I also complained about their period costumes as they look cheap in comparison to other Chinese period dramas which pay a lot of attention to details in their period costumes.

If you loved the original version, I highly doubt you’ll want to watch a drama with similar story once again as I don’t think fans of the original would prefer this version over the original version. You might like this if you didn’t watch the original or wasn’t that much of a fan of the original version.

Honestly,I wasn’t a big fan of the Korean version mostly because I didn’t feel enough for the main cast, they’re cute but I’m allergic to Yoo In Na, which makes me hard to feel invested in the story.

I actually much prefer the screenwriter’s Nine times travel than Queen In Hyun’s Man. Thus, I’m more lenient towards this remake because I like both leads, Jing Bo Ran and Zheng Shuang and tend to ignore the flaws.

• sicupidcipid • 2 years ago

haha, i love the original version and yoo in na is one of my fave actresses even she’s not ‘that good’ actually (you know, im YG Stan,and she’s YG Family, sooo kinda biased hehe).
        and allergic?? lols.. i have some actors that i couldnt stand even for only one episode, haha

aiyoo, if the storyline is the same, i doubt if i would want to continue watching it, like i already knew what would happen and bla bla bla.. they should make their ‘own’ version, so the audience won’t feel bored, right?

your explanation was good, really. so i could imagine here and there.. maybe i should give it a try, one or two episodes.. :)

agree, if you ask me to choose between Nine and Queen inhyun’s man, then i definitely say NINE is the best!

• abugemilang • 2 years ago

You said: They speak modern Chinese rather than period old style. Well, in original version, Kim Boong Do speaks old Korean accent. Is it too difficult to imitate old Chinese accent?

Usually the veteran actors are better with pronouncing the right tone for old Chinese speech but the younger actors/actresses can’t fully grasp the tone.

There’s a certain unique tone to the old Chinese accent and also the way they pronounce the words have to be very precise too.

Even Ariel Lin who had longer experience can’t do that, her Taiwanese modern accent sticks out so much in Lan Ling Wang, which is why dubbing is pretty important for Chinese period dramas in my opinion.

• Alvin • 2 years ago

I was wondering if it’s really cliffhanging ending since I found out that there are still Episode 23 and 24. can you please upload the episode 23 and 24? thank you

I don’t know where you get your information from but there is only 22 episodes (from hunantv official streaming site). Originally planned for 20ep but they extended it to 22ep.

• Kepo • 2 years ago

There is actually is a complete ending. It’s very short and then it goes into a recap of everything that happened. Unfortunately the episode is already deleted on youtube or I would have linked it here. If you want to know what happens, you can go here for recap. I am not sure where they are finding this episode because I cannot find it on Hunan either. :( http://dramaforreal.com/2015/03/24/love-through-a-millennium-ep-22-recap/

• Kepo • 2 years ago

These two are actually “condensed/summarized” version of ep1-22 but it seems that they added a few unseen scenes. It’s not really ep23-24 but yeah I can upload them as compressed version.

• Kepo • 2 years ago

thanks :) yea it’s weird. they should have tack on the ending scene with ep 22. it wasn’t a scene that had to be shot on another day.